(at the moment only in English)
The required measurements for the (product)images are as following:
- Headlines: for "full-width" headline images please upload a minimum of 1160px width; the height van vary; our advice is to use a height size of 250 to 700px (max). In case the headline banners are activated, the main headline image (left) should measure at least 777 x 442 px; the pixel dimensions for the "headline banners" (right side of the main headlines on the left): at least 375 x 216px.
- Product images: on the product detail page an image is shown of 490 x 490 pixels (square); please upload images of at least 490 pixels height. In case you use the "zoom"-option then product images should be bigger than that to be able to zoom in; our advise is to upload images of 1000 px height and/or width for the best "product experience". If an image is not square, this image will be shown within a square of 490 pixels, the rest of the space will be expanded with white automatically.
- Category images: these images are automatically scaled (for responsive purposes) to other pixel dimensions; for optimal viewing a width measure ofat least 380 pixels is required. On the homepage they will be shown as a 270px image width and height; the rest of the space is filled with white automatically.
- Sidebar banner: at least 264px (square); the rest of the space is filled with white automatically.
- Main banners (only homepage): at least 532 pixels width. Bigger pixel dimensions are automatically scaled back.
- Brand logos: for the brand slider (footer) an image pixel dimension of 145px width is required; heigth is free to choose, we advise you to use 100 pixels for the heigth, and to center the logos vertically within this plane (of 145x100px). For the page "Brands" the brand logo images are automatically scaled to different pixel dimensions (for responsiveness).
- Hallmark logos: height is maximum 60 pixels, width is free to choose.
Note: For the zoom function to work correctly, the product image should be bigger than 490 pixels width and height.